late payment from airbnb

HopeandLloyd0
Level 1
Phillips, ME

late payment from airbnb

My guests arrived one week ago and I have not yet been paid by airbnb.  Nor has the payment shown up in my  paypal account.

This is the latest it's ever been!  And their customer service is so opaque-- I can't find a phone number or email to address this directly to them.

Is anyone else having this problem-- suggestions?

Pretty annoyed superhost....!

hopelloyd

9 Replies 9
Denise-and-Brennan0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi

I am having a similar problem as the payment from my last guest has not been recieved by my bank and that was the 26th June? Feeling very concerned?

Denise

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@HopeandLloyd0@Denise-and-Brennan0 both of you should contact Airbnb.  Click on the link below for phone numbers and all other ways to contact Airbnb. 

415 800 5959

Nina22
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi There,

I had guests check in on the 28th of October and it's now November 3 and the payment had not come through. Anyone else experiencing a delay in payment?

thanks,

nina

Hey,

I got the same issue. Now 3(!) payments are getting pretty late. It should have arrived last week, but nothing. Until this it took maximum 2 workdays to recieve the payment. Its getting "scary", I hope it wont be much longer.

Zoltán

Helen151
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Yes! This has happened to me and I got a ridiculous response from the customer service team. All they did was tell me when I was last paid and how many reservations I had! 

I am experiencing the same issue where notification of payment was only received from Airbnb a day before the guests were due to leave. The late payment is concerning. Please could someone let me know why this is as this cannot continue.

Kamal7
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Since December I too am having this issue of late payment.  My recent guest has checked out on Jan 13th, but NO PAYOUT intimation which is supposed to be sent 24 hours after guest checks in.

Hope AIRBNB takes notice of this lapse.

Still going on. Guest arrived Jan 22 left Feb 3. Am still waiting for payment. Call Centre is a joke and beginning to believe that the so called tickets they raise to their financial team is a sham. Call Centre hang up if you persist in asking to speak to someone in authority. Wish there was some way i could engage in a class action against them