listing my property for more than 30 days

listing my property for more than 30 days

I want to list my property for more than 30days.  Do I have to rewrite it every 30 days?

4 Replies 4
Ash-and-Dasha0
Level 10
Redwood City, CA

It's unclear what you are trying to accomplish. If you want a min stay to be 30 days, then set that in your calendar.

If you are only renting it for 30 days as a trial period, then block off all calendar dates which you don't want to be booked leaving only 30 days open for booking. 

Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

You don't have to "rewrite" anything if you want to list for longer than 30 days.  It would help us inderstand what you mean by "rewrite".  But I don't have to "rewrite" anything if I want to list for more than 30 days.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Donelle0, I can see that any time after the end of August is not available. Have you blocked off - perhaps by mistake - dates from 1 September onwards. Go to your calendar and see what the availability is in September. You certainly don't need to re-create your listing every 30 days, that would be terrible. So something else has happened to block off future dates after August. Have a look at your calendar and then come back to us here with further comments or questions.