listing review

Amélie8
Level 1
Paris, France

listing review

Hello,

I've resently got a bad review but i didnt mind it cuz it was my first bad review and anyway i would have another review for recover it on the list.

But the problem is the review is not list up with an order.

I mean, normally the last review is list up on the first in your listing but since few month, there are no anymore order by date.

So even i got another good review after bad review, on my list the only one bad review is always on the first on the list and it is really disturb my reservation.

So please explaine me how / what should I do

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Your fist review that I see is good. Unfortunately your response to the person who stayed with you before that was a bit unprofessional- it's always better (no matter how annoying the person was) to say...so sorry you didn't enjoy staying - everyone else has - it's a shared bedroom and my house rules are there so that both you and I can get a restful nights sleep

Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Amélie8 It looks to me that you now have 2 good reviews above the negative review, so it will soon be buried by more good reviews to follow. Your place is lovely! I agree with @Gerry-And-Rashid0 - she accused you of being angry with her and you wrote an angry response, which only makes it look like she had a point. - Karen