my listining does not appear on the searching machine!!

Answered!
Anny6
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

my listining does not appear on the searching machine!!

Hello Community!!

after some months of break, I would like to return to my air b'n'b activity. Even though my listing is "listed" and available, I can not see it on the searching machine..and it does not appear on the map of the searching section either!Any ideas how could I fix this problem and why is happening?

I also noticed a change the last months I was using the service, I had a lot less requests..

thank you!

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anny6,

Both your listings do show on the map and in the photos section on the left.

I searched for the 3rd to the 5th of April, for "shared room" with a price range of €25 to €45.

See the two screenshots below.

Steve.

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anny6,

Both your listings do show on the map and in the photos section on the left.

I searched for the 3rd to the 5th of April, for "shared room" with a price range of €25 to €45.

See the two screenshots below.

Steve.

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png

thank you so much!

well, I don't understand that it appears on you. # of my friends tried to find my listing on the map from diferent countries, and they couldn't see it..what can I do? I tried everything on the location settings

Dear Anny, please can you helmp me with this issue. I have same problem ( my listings are active but it did not show). How dir ( or are ?) you resolve it. Best regards from Croatia

silva Tomas

I have the same issue. Cannot find my listing id not logged in. Nobody can if not with the exact link of my property. How can we solve this??

Tatjana7
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Hi,

I have the same problem - I have available 9-11 and 25-27 August and my listing doesn't show in the search results. Also when I try to "book" those days, the tab "book" is not responsive. I don't understand why is that when the minimum stay is set to two nights.

Help, anyone...

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10428663?check_in=2017-08-09&guests=6&adults=4&check_out=2017-08-11&chi...

Silva8
Level 2
Tučepi, Croatia

where can i see answer for this metter

thanks a lot

silva

Experiencing the same problem. Anyone to assist?

Good morning. Can someone please help me? My listing does not appear on the search and this means the guests are not able to book. Can someone please assist? Airbnb.com has failed to assist me. I'm frustrated.

Regards, 

Meneer 

Michelle3108
Level 1
Teversal, United Kingdom

Me too cannot see my property