payments to me

payments to me

Hi I have a booking at 40 euros a night for 9 nights making it 360 but my mail tells me it will be 288. even if at the time of booking I had 30 a night for weekends it still doesnt add up.  can you throw any light on this please. I didnt send a special offer.

Thanks.. by the way i just traced the original e mail that says 32 a night.  why would that be when I charge 40? confused!

8 Replies 8
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Weekly discount would be my guess.

David
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Diane10, you have set a 10% weekly discount and a 10% monthly discount on your listing. Do you want to remove those? You can do so under Pricing Settings in your calendar.

Thanks. but I will leave the 10% discount.the figures still don't add up though.today I had a reminder that guests will arrive and that I will be paid 277 € for 9 days. so I am still confused. 

Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The breakdown should state an amount for the total of the price for the room, seperate cleaning fee if you have it and then the fee Airbnb deducts. If it's not only the weekly discount, could it be maybe Smart Pricing is enabled @Diane10?!

Thanks, but smart is not enabled and even if I take the weekend rates down to 30 euros I still cant understand the figures.  Is there nowhere where I can speak to a person?

Di

I guess I have to swallow it this time, as the guests are coming today I just want to be aware for the next time. good if I could get a phone no. though for anytime I might need it.

The different ways of contacting AB are listed on this forum. Best to sayve the link or print a hard copy, some people have the number on speed dial.

David

charges another year on.    I have a bokking for 3 nights 150 euros from a person coming from another euro country. air bnb says I will get 144.42 what a weird amount. anyone tell me what charges are for? thanks