payout issue (Problema de pago)

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

payout issue (Problema de pago)

My coming guest told me that Airbnb already took money from her account 2 days ago, but I did not receive any notice nore money. My payment method is with Western Union. I almost will cancel the booking, because other people wants to pay me. But I don t want to deceive my host That already booked.

How can I Know what is going on...

18 Replies 18
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Jacques-Andre0

To be honest I don't fully understand your question.

However assuming you are saying you are concerned about a guest payment....

If you have been sent a booking confirmation and these dates show in your calendar as being booked then you have a booking from Airbnb. Do you have this?

Airbnb clearly explain how payments work in their Help Centre - so have a look at the information there. In summary. Guest pays Airbnb on booking. You get payment within 48 hours or so of their arrival, depending on the payment route you have set up with them.

Why are you considering cancelling this poor guests booking? They have booked and paid. You need to honour their booking.

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

She booked on May 9, I have a reservation confirmation number, But I did not receive any payout notice. I with Western Union (next day payment) .... Is it normal I didn t receive anything ?

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Jacques-Andre0

Everything as @Helen3 has said.

Airbnb only sends the money the next day after the guest(s) arive. Any delays after that are usually through your bank.

I get my money on Paypal right after I get the Airbnb email announcement they made payment.

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

She booked on May 9, I have a reservation confirmation number, But I did not receive any payout notice. I with Western Union (next day payment) .... Is it normal I didn t receive anything ? Can I speak with someone in Airbnb ?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

It does not matter when the guest booked.

You will only get paid 2 days after the guest arrives

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

Do you realy mean: When the guest arrive at my place ?

@Jacques-Andre0

Payout is 24 hours AFTER the guest has checked-in.

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

Yes but it s already been two days

How can I get in touch with someone of Airbnb

@Jacques-Andre0

Did you receive the payout mail from airbnb ?  How does the transaction history look - paid or future transaction ?  

Find the "discuss" tab above for the community help guides.  Twitter is usually the quickest.

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

That is what it shows:

Future transaction, 

Pending Pay outs
(amount)

@Jacques-Andre0

And the guest is with you and checked-in two days ago ? If so, contact airbnb CS.

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

The guest is not with me, but she is booked already and she tells me Airbnb already took the money out of her acount...

@Jacques-Andre0

You will NOT receive any payout until 24 hours AFTER the guest has arrived.  Guests pay the full amount when booking and airbnb holds the funds until 24 hours AFTER the guest has arrived.  This is how airbnb works and it is also one of their ways to make money.  

https://www.airbnb.es/help/article/425/how-do-i-check-my-payout-status

Jacques-Andre0
Level 2

Oh, Ok

That was it...

they did not make it clear

Thank you very much, you were very helpfull.