photos won't upload

Adrian8
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

photos won't upload

Hi

I'm having a problem uploading photos. I've done it before and it has worked but this time when I click on the upload photos icon nothing happens.

Adrian

64 Replies 64
Herman18
Level 2
Mulgrave, Australia

I have my photos on a apple computer and using safari to access airbnb.. i can not upload my photos on to my listing... i see the photos folder bu the folder looks very light in colour and can not be picked up by the mouse... is it an apple problem or a airbnb probme...thanks heaps guys

Leslie178
Level 1
Gauteng, South Africa

hi, using my lenovo pc, via google chrome to upload my ID/Driver's licence which is in an adobe acrobat doc format.

i have tried several times now and the upload never seems to reach a conclusion.

please advise.

thanks

Leslie

Tried to upload too. WtH does airbnb need three pictures????!!!

I uploaded one from my files,

had airbnb scan my picture page from my passport

plus had airbnb take a picture using my laptop's camera.

Enough is enough!!!

It seems that it takes time for the photos to load. Sit and wait while the hand on the icon goes the full circle.

Patience is required - i finally was able to upload pictures for my listing, one at a time, waiting with 'focus' on the AirBnB tab until the upload had completed. I did have to refresh my browser (which required me to login again) but think the real trick is doing nothing until the circle disappears. Very clunky user interface, but, as with the calendar control, it does work once you figure out the sequence.

Beth292
Level 1
Duluth, GA

This is the second time I've tried to upload photos. It will not take any photo, whether I run it through Photoshop or save as a jpg or anything. It just won't accept the photo. Why is this so difficult? I've been using AirBnB for about 10 years and this is getting more and more frustrating.  And can anyone help me understand why AirBnB actually needs our license/passport numbers? I'm okay with all the other info, but there's no reason they should be able to utilize our numbers. Thoughts?

Kristina210
Level 1
Boston, MA

I’m using the app on my iphone and I’m having the same problem. I Tap the icon and nothing happens if I tap any where else I can continue but not the upload button and I have checked my permissions for photo gallery. 

Holly212
Level 1
Pagosa Springs, CO

Can't upload my driver's license from my PC, been trying for an hour. Don't have a phone with internet service either. What do I do?

Shane174
Level 2
North Myrtle Beach, SC

I am having similar difficulty. I have about 6 or 7 units already listed and had no problems with the process. I just created a new listing and as soon as I download a photo (whether one at a time or several at once), the photos will upload and then about 5-15 seconds later, the top half of teh photo displayed gets covered by a black screen ine ach phot box and an error message that as an exclamation point on top, then 2nd line reads "Upload din't work." and then a clickable dialogue box with "DELETE". The pictures are pretty much teh same size/resolution of all the other photos I have used on the other listings. When I called and spoke with a represenative, they just keep referring me to the photo tips, which is  not at all helful.

Hi there , I've uploaded all home photos no problem.  But my profile photo won't upload .

I am having issues uploading my photos. only 15 of my 45 photos will upload, all of the others come up as question marks. I have tried everything, even converted my photos to .jpg  PLEASE HELP 😞 

Amelia164
Level 1
Fort Worth, TX

I am unable to upload any photos. Every time I select my photos,after I click Finish, there are no photos uploaded.

Suzana71
Level 1
Baileys Harbor, WI

Hello, I am having the same problem. It is very important I book this trip, however after multiple tries to add the photo it does not seem to be working. I already submitted picture of my ID, also my passport, and the last step was to take a shot of myself. I received a text and a email that they couldn't identify me and that I have to redo it again. Which I have and now when I click on the link send in email the Airbnb page that opens up says there is an error 404. How do I finish this booking and can someone help me please. This is too frustrating with everything needed to make a reservation.

William932
Level 2
Eugene, OR

I'm having the same issue, just created my account and it won't let me upload a profile picture.

Melinda136
Level 2
Durant, OK

It won't let me upload a profile pic.  Host is requiring pic in order to reserve.  Help! I don't want to lose reservation!