prices come up different on a search

prices come up different on a search

Hi all,

I have try to solve this issue been through previous feedback given and re-updating my settings on my main page but the pricing hasn't been updated when I do the search on my apartment.

My current daily price is set on 53 euros for each night for my entire apartment in Spain but when I do a search on Airbnb the set price is showing 63 euros instead. It's quite straightforward as the place is offered as it is, no separate rooms or similar.

I live in the UK but surely this shouldn't be impacting my average price on the search site.

I have reviewed the search tips and they are very complex and I don't understand why Airbnb will increase by 10 euros my daily rate.

Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Best regards

Jordi

2 Replies 2
Madisynne0
Level 2
Sisters, OR

Our listing was doing the same... do you have a cleaning fee?

The only thing I can figure is they are now including the cleaning fee in the nightly price.

I.e. 1 night at 55 plus 10 cleaning fee=65
If they were booking 2 nights it might look like 60/night (cleaning fee split between two nights)

That is the only hing I could figure based on math because the same thing is happening to our listing.
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Jordi24  When I look at your listing calendar I see a variation in your daily rate.  In US$ I see $57-$63.  Your home page base price shows as $60.  Did you not want the variation?  Also, if you search your listing as a traveler, instead of a host, you will get different results apparently.