pricing incorrect for monthly stay

Answered!
Lisa306
Level 2
Miami, FL

pricing incorrect for monthly stay

hi i have a $90 or $100 base rate and .15 discount for monthly stays and the monthly price is coming up somewhere around 960.  I have no idea how this is possibly being calculated.  Shorter stay calculate correctly.    I have been changing base price and monthly discount a lot to get it at the correct price for this area and maybe I made too many changes and tripped up the software. However, as I said shorter stays reflect the correct price.   I currently have a guest but since his price is set I dont' know why they would effect it.  Any ideas???  

1 Best Answer

Are you talking about this listing? https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7561639

This listing has the monthly discount at 50%. 

airbnb.png

View Best Answer in original post

31 Replies 31
Jan11048
Level 2
Pardubice, Czechia

I got question, I had setup 25% diskontní for 1 month renta. Guset booked 28 nights [ its not 1 month] and was ale to aply for month discount. Ok, I can live with that, but he Wood paid 31000 CZK for 28 nights, with month discount he will pay only 19204,57 CZK. But 25% of 31000 should be 23250 CZK. So why is there that diference? 

Hello. I note that this discussion dates back to 2017, and this seems to be a common error with the Airbnb system. 

This has recently occurred with one of my listings, and I have missed out on approximately $5000. 

Airbnb have put all of the blame on me in that I set the monthly prices, however I am 100% certain that I did not set any monthly prices. I am wondering if anyone has had any success with having Airbnb accept liability for this?

If anyone has yet to work out what is happening, you can only view it on a desktop, and under pricing you will see that you randomly have a monthly price set. 

Any information would help, as I intent to fight this with Airbnb as it is a fault that they obviously haven't fixed for over 5 years.