print the Itinerary

On-The-Bay-Guesthouse---0
Level 1
Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

print the Itinerary

Dear Help,

how to print the itinerary as there is no more a Print itinerary button and if I click right no print option? I am working with windows7?

Thanks for these who can help?

Soi

7 Replies 7

Hi Soi @On-The-Bay-Guesthouse---0

I'm working on Windows 7 too and I can see the Print button on the top right of the itinenary. Can you reload the page and recheck.

Alternatively, right click on the page and click print, but you mentioned that isn't working as well, quite strange, as it should've ideally worked.

Did you try Ctrl+P? Kep the Control key pressed and then press 'P' at the same time. This should work, hopefully.

Let me know if it fails, I'll explain how you can take a screenshot instead and print it 🙂

Good luck,

Jeet 🙂

112.JPG

Dear Jeet,

That's the way I do it now but it print so on 2 pages. When I had the button on my screen, everything needed was printed on 1 page.

If anyone know how to get that "print Itinerary" button again on my confirmed reservations when I click on print Itinerary, it should be a great help, time and waste of paper!

Thanks in advance?

Soi

Hello Soi,

In my case, it requires 2 pages no matter which method I follow, so in order to save paper, I print back-to-back so that I only need 1 paper 🙂

I'm happy that you too are enviornmentaly sensitive and aware. Too many people waste too much paper these days.

Unrelated, but I've added a footer to my mails at work too which reads, "Print only if essential. Be eco-friendly."

Why when I print my itinerary, there is no my name on it?

Even with 'ctrl P' I get only the top left corner of the itinerary printed on 1 page A4. Also if I set my printer to A4 and 'scale to fit' I get the same result. To me it seems a problem at Airbnb, may be related to differences of PC and smart phone settings.

David1512
Level 2
Bedford, TX

Please fix print itinerary. You're wasting my time making unnecessary changes. Let ME MANAGE my guests. Thanks

David6231
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I have same problem printing Airbnb itinerary! I don't see print button as shown in thread above.