random dates becoming available

Bill98
Level 2
Ocean Pines, MD

random dates becoming available

Anyone else experiencing a bug?  Blocked dates becoming available and I didn't do anything.  Ironically it states the calendar was last updated aug 2016 when I just blocked the dates.  Thinking about shutting the sight down and starting over.    

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Bill98  I have experienced when I am working in my calendar that it might take a couple of times to get the changes - blocking or price updates, to actually save.  I work from a laptop which apparently has fewer bugs.  So you are not alone, but I wonder if other platforms are significantly better. Probably depends on what you need from a booking platform.

I do find when there is an obvious Air BNB system mistake causing a problem, that I have no trouble with Air BNB customer service helping to correct an unwanted booking.

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Bill98 

Happens all the time - in over a year and a half of hosting it has to be one of the most unbeliveably frustrating things about AirBnB, their inability to provide a working, functional, bug free calendar. Random days constantly open on our calendar so we always keep an eye on it and just close them when they do.