ratings

Chris1244
Level 1
Burnaby, Canada

ratings

I've been dealing with Sharon for the last 4 days, with 2 days of silence in between. Most of the communication is her sending me canned messages pointing to some unrelated page. She’s completely ignored my inquiries about facts or proof of wrong doing.

Our issue has to do with a guest whose child plugged up a toilet and then demanded an immediate remedy. We came to help out within 65 minutes, yet he still complained, demanded a free stay, and somehow got our listing suspended. He left a 1 star review for the listing ruining all the hard work put into making sure our guests have a great stay. They allowed a 1st time Airbnb user (no skin in the game) to ruin someone's hard earned reputation. How is this possible, you'd ask? All of this was made possible by Airbnb’s moronic rating system.

Hey Airbnb, please let me write a review of my interaction with your staff. Let me rate your employees as to their effectiveness or uselessness, their ability to think critically, or even the ability to speak understandable English. I’d really like to rate you, or is this too risky for you?

I’ve asked to get contacted by a supervisor about 3 days ago… still no response from anyone in charge. Pathetic.

2 Replies 2
Mikki0
Level 10
Long Beach, CA

Did you respond to their review? 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Chris1244  My advice is to stop dealing with Sharon and either call or send twitter message to airbnb. Sometimes hosts just have to stop dealing with a useless CS person and try again to get someone who knows what they're doing and tries to be helpful.  There are definitely hosts who report being successful in getting a review removed, especially when it's obviously an outlier in a string of great reviews. A 3* maybe not, but a 1*- keep trying, and not with Sharon.