reponse rate

R-0
Level 2
Geneva, Switzerland

reponse rate

hi, 

despite answering back to each and every requests within minutes, my response rate is equal to zero. why?

7 Replies 7
Donna37
Level 5
Gourhel, France

Yesterday my response rate was 100%. This morning it is 0%. My stats say I have no reviews this year but I have 9 reviews posted and I am a Superhost. Just another Airbnb compute glitch. They have a lot of these. You could cll and check it out. Or just leave it and they will rectify at some point.

Nick58
Level 1
Houston, TX

hello Geneva,

did you ever get an answer to your question?

Puerto Vallarta

Hello,

The same thing is happening to me. I replay within 24hr, and my rate is 60%...doesnt make any sense. 

@R-0 @Donna37 @Nick58 @Tanya29

The same thing is happening everywhere!

One more thing is happening... Hosts get a request of a potential guest who says that there is another listing with the same description and the same pictures and ask for the assurance that he/she is booking the right one. As the host replies, his/her account disappears and even contacting the helpline is hard because they ask the telephone number connected to your account and your telephone number is no longer in the system ...

In the end the problem was fixed within 48 hours, but it would be better if in case one host gets such a request contacts immediately Airbnb for help.

Well known phiishing scam. Your account was hacked.

David

Not mine, @David126 , but the account of other fellow hosts who trusted a request coming from a potential guest asking nothing but the confirmation that that was "the right listing" to book...

I've heard of many different phishing scams, this one was new to me and to all other hosts I'm in contact with here in Rome. It would be nice if we had a place were to create a list of common scams for all the hosts who want to be updated 🙂

In any case, the problem of response rate posed by @R-0 and shared by @Tanya29 and @Donna37 hasn't been fixed yet (and I do hope it will be solved asap since many Italian hosts got a mail from Airbnb that their account could be suspended because of their law response rate)

It seems to pop up on here once a week or so.

The link is to a non ABB site where they harvest your data.

Regarding response the common one is where people just reply but do not accept or decline. There seem to be glitches in Australia, not seen this as an issue in the US.

David