reviews

Su0
Level 1
Val-d'Isère, Rhone-Alpes, France

reviews

I am really disappointed because I just recently got under 5 star reviews.  One of the reason is the size of the aparment but I describe it as "Small" and say it is 23m2 and still two of my last reviews say they are upset with the size of the apartment.  What can I do about this??  it will stop me now getting my SuperHost status that I looked like I was getting a few days ago.   I have a similar problem with location where someone has not understood where the apartment is.

Frustrated about this affecting my SuperHost status.....

I think it is more to do with frustation due to the lack of snow since I did not have this problem last year.

Thanks for ideas

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Su0,

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who do not read the descriptions of people's listings.  One thing I think you should do is when responding to guests enquiries, specifically say, "I want to ensure that you fully understand that this listing is small and the dimensions are "X"".

You might also want to include the measurements in square feet as well. 

Not all people will see your listing as 5 stars and you will need to accept that and move on.

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host