sneaky guests still booked after I declined them

Azzuri0
Level 5
Ubud, Indonesia

sneaky guests still booked after I declined them

I have instant booking option on my listing, but its instant only for guests with previous positive review, 2 days ago I got a reservation request from a person that wants to book my place for their group of  4 people, this individual doesn't have any reviews, no description, and some crazy fake picture. I declined the booking explaining I don't accept it bcs of the reasons I just mentioned,  but today I got an instant booking for exactly same dates, for 4 people, from the same city and even a weird message how they are picture perfect guests. I am 1000% sure this is the same group that I already declined but because someone from that group already has a positive review I couldn't decline instant booking this time, and although the guest has postive reviews, there is no description of him, and the profile picture is of drugged up Macaulay Culkin. So what can I do to cancel this group and not get penalized from airbnb?

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Azzuri0   I would contact airbnb, inform them that you believe you're being played, ask them to look at the message stream, and cancel the booking on your behalf without penalty.

Selma8
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Same happened to me ..Somebody with reviews asking to reserve dome mum and I asked a little more info about them no answer .. again same question after 10 gourds she cancelled and fissapeared  one day later same name and city only government Id ...same dates .. y prices are sleays 30A% lower than mine ..

i know something I’d weird i decline the reservation if not my calendar for 4 days would be blocked for this person and made a special offer .. NO ANSWER .. 

Selma8
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Tje outcome I am declining reservations Arbnb let’s me know I must accept reservations.. 

tmreally unproffesional ... 

are they all scam I get 3  x day and I just relisted ..