total price not visible

Gabi-and-Mike0
Level 1
York, United Kingdom

total price not visible

Hi there, I have just added my flat to airbnb listing and it seems that the total price or service fee is not visible. I guess it must be to do with some settings. You can select the dates from the calendar and you can see the price per night but nothing more. Do you know what I need to change to make it visible? Thanks for help!

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Gabi-and-Mike0 ,

It can take up to 48 hours for a listing being fully integrated in the system. So maybe wait some time.

Also your direct search https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=21068625 is not displaying the map, also a sign the listing is not yet integrated.

Having that said, another reason sometimes can be (mentioned occasionally in the community) : the maximum nights to stay is not set.

Best regards, Emiel

Thanks a lot Emiel for your help! It's all new to me so I wasn't sure what's going on. The map should be there as I can see it so it would be strange if you can't. And I set up the maximum nights to stay as well. In this case I guess I need to be patient and wait for the final authorisation. I'll try to be patient and wait till Monday to see if it's all there. Thanks again for your time! Gabi