what does accuracy mean in 5 star rating?

Imayavaramban0
Level 1
Parramatta, Australia

what does accuracy mean in 5 star rating?

I seem to get a 5 star rating for all except for accuracy. I can't understand what they mean by accuracy. Is it the accuracy of the listing itself and pictures and what is offered or is it the location accuracy. The category is ambiguous for me. Could someone help me in understanding this, so that i can improve in this area! Thanks a lot in advance. 

Thanks,

Imay. 

5 Replies 5
Ana5
Level 3
Sao Paulo, Brazil

It's mostly about the listing description and pictures. You gotta check if it appears to have the size it does, the supplies, the comfort, etc.
For example, you can't say you have a well equipped kitchen if there are no pans. Location can matter as well. Let's say you state your listing is 2 minutes away from the beach but you are actually 10km from it. Guests will say it's not accurate.
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Click on the link for Aurbnb's guide - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1257/how-do-star-ratings-work

BW, Ama

Kathy51
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Hi amaris, I had 6 completed trips the last was 4 days ago but my dashboard says only 3. What happen to my other 3 completed trips is not showing?

Thanks,
Kathy
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kathy, the dash board is not always correct and on some occasion, it is totally wrong. Mine was 100% wrong in May, I manually check and I had 9 bookings and 19 enquiries but it stated 3 views, 0 requests and 0 bookings - the simple maths of it says it all. This month so far I have been fully booked but it states 1 view, 0 requests and 0 bookings so again another incorrect month.

So long as you transactions all showing, that's fine because at least your payments will be right. I'm sure at some stage the stats will be up and running perfectly; the bookings and requests, personally I'm not so worried about as I can check those manually but it would be nice to know views as gives an indication of potential guest and also if to review/ twig listing.

Hope this clarifies things a bit,

Ama

Sara2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Ana is right I have started giving extras without putting in my listing I always state it's a Victorian house and warn of every little thing that's not Hilton expectation.

one guest wrote it's nine minutes walk to tube I do it in five so I leave it out

if a guest gets more than they expect you won't be dinged on accuracy.