would like to get to know other airbnb hosts in marbella spain

Andy147
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

would like to get to know other airbnb hosts in marbella spain

I am a host in Marbella, Spain and was interested in getting in touch with other hosts in the area to form a community.  Does anyone in Marbella do experience hosting ?  

28 Replies 28
Elizabeth706
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

I am a host in Marbella and I live in Ireland. I am interested in getting in touch with other hosts in the area to form a community. I would be interested in sharing and finding information about things like management and maintenance: recommendations for repairs and renovations.

Good morning Elizabeth, I have been hosting for 11 years and rent my whole villa out for 7 months of the year..beginning again yesterday and believe me I can commiserate on how hard it is to get all the repairs and maintenance done.  My husband has a whole crew of repairment and he is a genious with making repairs whist saving on costs.  I don't know what I would do without him.  He is extemely good at what he does with electricity and pools, and plumbing and construction and all of his crew have been trained personally by him.  So if you would like references for his work and need any help I would be happy to help you.  I also am happy to hear from someone in the community.  There just does not seem to be anyone here.  When will you be in Marbella ?  Andy

Graham129
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Andy

I have a weird request - apologies in advance!

Myself, my wife and twin 16 year old boys have booked a week at the Barcelo Marbella hotel, beginning Sunday 5th August. One of my sons wants to attend a soccer camp that week at the Marbella Football centre, starting 6th August. Unfortunately my wife and I have a wedding in Oxford on 5th, so cant fly out until 6th. The hotel won't allow the 16 year old boys to check in the day before we arrive; they require an adult (someone over 18) to do so. 

Could you recommend someone reliable who could spare 30 minutes around 4pm on Sunday 5th to go through the check in process at the hotel with my two sons please? I'd be happy to pay them for their trouble. 

I've sent out requests to the few people I know with connections to Marbella, but so far no luck. Apologies again for sending you this unusual 'ask'!

Best regards

Graham   mobile: +447722282946  email graham.sievers@gmail.com

Pierre370
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello, I am Pierre, I have a 9 bedrooms villa in Marbella (in Sierra Blanca), I do not live there but I am coming very often to Marbella. I would be happy to join a community for Marbella, and even attending meet ups.

You can get in touch with me [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines]

Kind regards to all

Pierre

Hola Pierre,

Tengo un ático en la Milla de Oro que estoy empezando a alquilar a través de Airbnb.

Si quisieras que te ayudes en la gestión de tu apartamento cerca de Puerto Banús, sería un placer.

Mi correo electronico es alexjag03@gmail.com

Saludos

Carlene4
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi all, 

I host 2 properties in England and I want to start hosting my apartment near Puerto Banus.

I would like to join a community and also if anyone could recommend cleaning/ management or if there are any host on here that would co host, please get in touch..

Airbnb remove email addresses and phone numbers from posts and messages so not sure how we can keep in touch 

Hope to hear back soon 

KR

carlene

Hola Carlene,

Tengo un penthouse en la Milla de Oro que estoy empezando a alquilarlo a traves de Airbnb.

Si quisieras que te ayudará en la gestión de tu apartamento cerca de Puerto Banus, sería un placer.

Mi correo electronico es alexjag03@gmail.com

Saludos,

Alexander456
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

Hi all,
I am hosting three appartments in Marbella , if everything go as planed , i will recive a SuperHost status in September ,i have creaed a relible team of cleaners and technichians , if you are interested please contact me on my property page
https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/19277192?s=51

Cristina919
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

Hi Tracey,

I’m a host of my own property in Benalmadena.

i don’t mind hosting yours.

if you want to get in contact with me my email is mitsichris@hotmail.com

thank you.

Lilia-Carla0
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi my name is Lilia. I live in Rio, Brazil.. I am a host to my appartment here in Rio, but I also have another one in Marbella. I'd like to list that one as well but since I live in Rio im loking for a Co-host there ..Like to be part of this comunity..

Elaine411
Level 1
Marbella, Spain

Hello

im new to hosting on Airbnb but I live in nueva Andalucia, marbella and wish to rent out my recently renovated top floor of my townhouse.

If you’d allow me to join your marbella community of hosts I’d really appreciate it.

many thanks elaine

David-and-Lidia0
Level 2
Guildford, GB

Hello

We are looking for a co-host for our villa in Benalmadena-Costa. Someone to receive our guests, do the changeovers, and be a point of contact. 

Can anyone help, or recommend someone?

Many thanks

David and Lidia

Cyrus28
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

Hello,

I've started hosting my own apartment on airbnb (and other sites) and just launched my own company to manage properties for other owners so will be very active here in the future. If this is still a thing I would like to join your community.

Send me a message with the details and we can exchange tips.

Gerardo382
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello rental community in Marbella, I also have my home when not in use I rent it. Have any of you had experience of a tenant refusing to leave? For any reason be it they came down with COVID or they just have time and they want to explore the coast? Also I do have a proper permit to rent my property but my lawyer here told me that if a tenant refuses to move it will be months before you can kick them out. I now are more careful to whom I rent to as well as checking permanent addresses and copy of their passport before arrival so I know who they are and compare information with the info AIRBNB has. Please if anyone can add to these topics I would love to hear. Thank you Gerardo