Bad customer

Mark940
Level 1
Austin, TX

Bad customer

I had a young girl stay at my place she left food in the room and left a bottle of water that leaked all over the bed. She requested a refund because she said the place wasn't clean.  I thnk she is staying with a guy who picked her up at a party. Airbnb contacted me and closed the case in my favor. She then canceled the reservation and airbnb refunded the the money which they said they wouldn't.  Now she left a review. What do i do?

2 Replies 2

@Mark940

You should write your review of your guest.Make sure it is honest,polite and true. Score the guest as you belive is true.  Leaving food or an "accident" with water are common issues to deal with(there are far,far worse things to deal with  ) and you can mention the guest being "careless" if you wish. Airbnb I am afraid often sides with the guest and just gives a refund. It can be an uphill battle being a host sometimes. You will have to just move on and look forward to your next guests. 

Natalie330
Level 2
Austin, TX

So unfair! I think you should definitely answer back and be very polite and honest about the situation. It sucks having bad guests. 

Good luck Mark!

Natalie Blanco

www.themagichelpers.com

Airbnb Cleaning Services