Cleaning Malibu, CA

Carter10
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Cleaning Malibu, CA

Hello, I have a successful Airbnb rental in the Big Bear area and looking to start another in the Malibu area. Does anyone know of a cleaner in the Malibu area that does Airbnb cleaning or a regular home cleaner that may be willing to do Airbnb cleanings? Thanks in advance! 

-Carter

11 Replies 11
Terris0
Level 2
Murrieta, CA

Carter,

Dowload the CleanSpot app or visit their website getcleanspot (dot) com. on demand cleaning for all of LA county.

Hello,

Should you ever have the need for House Cleaning / Exterior Cleaning/ Local Delivery / In-Home Help services, I am your guy!! Please feel free to reach out to me at any time and it will be my pleasure to provide you with the best possible price on the best service.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Baptiste [Personal information hidden] 

Nancy353
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Carter, 

I don't know of any housekeepers that service Malibu.  There aren't going to be many cleaning people who live in or around there so your best bet might be to start with an agency until you can find an individual who's reliable within easy driving distance. Try Colonial Agency in Beverly Hills. If they can't help you they will point you in the right direction.

Meanwhile, I am currently hosting in Los Angeles and looking to by property in Big Bear to use as an Airbnb rental. I'm curious if anyone is listing on Airbnb and using any of the property managers there like Cool Cabins as back ups for when you can't rent it yourself. I'm also interested in knowing about cohosts in that area, cleaning people, snow removal etc. as I don't expect to go up the mountain and back between each guest. The realtor who took me around up there said you can't rent enough to get a property to pay for itself, yet you say you are successful at it. I'd appreciate any advice you have about maximizing rentals as you know the Big Bear area. Thanks!

Waverly1
Level 2
Malibu, CA

Hello,

welcome to Malibu

presently I’m looking for more work for my cleaning crew (Girls).

generally we do Flips from 11-4...

let me know where your property is and I can come take a look & see if it would be a good addition to what we have now which is 2 properties.

waverly

949-698-0006

text is best.

Heather2
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

Hello - look no further, I am an Airbnb Superhost that runs a cleaning & managment company.  You can see my reviews - many of which the guests mention how clean the listing is! Check out my references from owners like yourself that work with me - many for years & text/email a link to your listing to get a quote.  We scedule on an app, take payments on Venmo, do all same day flips btwn 11-3 & will alert you to damages & supply levels.  323-533-5077 Heather's Angels LA

DaLaura0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

If you are ever in the market for a new cleaning service,  you should check out Perfect Host. It is a really great and reliable service.  The prices start at $35/hr and go up from there. Their website is Perfect-host.co

The best house cleaning or office cleaning in Los Angeles and Ventura County, of course in my experience, I've tried lots, is R&M Cleaning Service - check out their websites www.rmcleaningservice.com or www.805cleaningservices.com, or you can call them too 805-604-0791.

Hi there! I am the proud owner of an afforable premium laundry service in Malibu. We pick up and deliver with the maximum 24 hour turnaround service. We use high quality soaps and softners that your guest will love. I do also have connections with quality cleaners. Feel free to contact me and good luck with everything!

Hi everyone!

I am available to help with any cleaning, staging, organizing even scheduling and/or promoting. Please email or text me for further information. I am self employed, employed with San Bernardino County, military spouse, have clearance and references.

Im 

I am happy to help! 

Thank you so much and I hope to hear back! 

Jolene C.

joleneunited@gmail.com 

(909) 694-6785

Stephanie870
Level 2
West Covina, CA

Hello Carter,

Who do you use in Big bear city?  I am looking to become a host and have been researching about if I should just use a rental company like cool cabins or evolve.  Any suggestions or tips?

Yes, Call Pete Castorena 323-628-9526 5 star cleaners