India FRRO Registration Process

Pooja1
Level 3
Gurugram, India

India FRRO Registration Process

If you would like to share your thoughts and have any questions on FRRO registration process updated on the Airbnb website. Connect here with Airbnb and community by clicking on the tab below "Join the conversation".

17 Replies 17
Sumeet0
Level 2
New Delhi, IN

Hi, I have been hosting some guests Indians and foreigners through airbnb.  Recently someone raised a doubt in my mind that although we submit the c form, we are still not doing legal stuff as we aren't registered with Delhi tourism  b&b scheme. Unfortunately I have had to cancel some bookings of guests fearing inconvenience to them by any official.  I am not even sure which official may come knocking.  Police, tourism department or anyone else.  Can someone guide me how to keep our paperwork complete and be safe. Appreciate all replies. 

Respected sir/ madam,

Is this  MANDATORY   to get registed your premises with delhi tourism department UNDER BED AND BREAKFAST SCHEME to start homestay in delhi .

Kaveri1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi - could someone familiar with the FRRO registration process for Airbnb in Delhi please guide me on how to get this done?

thanks,

Kaveri