Looking for Cleaner or Co-host in King’s Cross, N1

Angela374
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Looking for Cleaner or Co-host in King’s Cross, N1

Hello fellow hosts,

Can you recommend a reliable cleaner/airbnb cleaning service, or co-host that can help with the cleaning and laundry between guest changeovers? I’m going abroad soon and I’m looking for someone who can work with me for long-term. My listings are in King’s Cross, N1. If you’re promoting your service, could you please get in touch providing your website or testimonials if possible? Thank you! 

8 Replies 8
Bilal22
Level 2
Morden, United Kingdom

Hi Angela,

Hope this message finds you well.

I work for an Airbnb Management company and I'm in charge of a portfolio of properties within London.  I'm certain that we can add value and take away the hassle of managing the day to day running of your property with our expertise.

Following is the link of our website: airangelsmanagement

I would love to have a chat with you to discuss our fully managed service in further detail. You can contact me on ** and we can follow up with a telephone call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Bilal

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bilal22
Level 2
Morden, United Kingdom

P.s. if it works better for you then do feel free to message or call me directly on **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Justine151
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Angela,

I hope you are well.

I am a host in London and am looking now for properties to co-host as I really enjoy looking after travellers and homes. I became a super-host and have the experience dealing with guests, organising the cleaning and laundry,  making sure the guests have a smooth check in and stay.

I also just came back from a 5 months trip around the world and experienced airbnb on  the other site, as a traveller, i understant what is expected.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in a meeting and i will give you my personnal contact.

All the best

Justine

Hi Justine, thanks for your reply. I've sent you a private message. Talk soon. 🙂

Hi Justine,

I might have a proposition for you regarding my property in London Camden Town.

Please provide email address.

Thanks,

Nicola

Raymond104
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Angela,

Please check us out we would be more than happy to help!http://airserved.co.uk/

Hello,

My name is Nicole, I am based in E2 and am happy to travel about London. I am looking to co host, I have flexible availability and work efficiently. I am great with guests and am ready to start as soon as needed.

I hope you will consider me!

Kind Regards,

Nicole Grace

Jon248
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Angela,

Do you host in Los Angeles? If you do please send me a message so we can further discuss this business opportunity.

Best regards,

Jon

Dust Enterprises