Looking for San Diego property owner to cohost our Airstream!

Chad-Kelly0
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Looking for San Diego property owner to cohost our Airstream!

Hello everyone! 

Presently we have 5 Vintage and restored Airstream Travel Trailers that we rent full time to travelers on airbnb. We don’t allow them to be towed. 3 of them are near Zion National Park in southern Utah full time, then we have two more which we have setup in the back yard of other hosts in hot spot neighborhoods in Salt Lake City Utah and in Park City Utah. 

It has been a. Very successful model but we are looking to expand with 1 Shorter Airstream to a milder climate. 

Since I grew up in San Diego and I am there often, it seems like the obvious choice. 

Not every property is ideal, however, if you have a yard that has adequate parking and is preferably in the backyard ornsode yard as to draw less attention and provide some level of privacy, please CONTACT ME TO BE CONSIDERED. 

Its a great way to instantly have an extra income property with basically no overhead. 

We would team up and and do an agreed profit share. For the right person, we can even arrange it so you get to retain all the cleanings and keep those fees as well (cleaning an Airstream take much less time but the cleaning fees add up!) or we can hire that part out. 

Hope to hear from some prospects soon so if you have interest don’t wait!

Chad M.

801-856-0112

0 Replies 0