Looking to get better reviews...

Caitlyn17
Level 1
Austin, TX

Looking to get better reviews...

Hey Austin Hosts!

One of the main reasons I always stay in an Airbnb when I travel is so that I can have a kitchen! I like my coffee in the morning (the way I make it) and the ability to grab a snack when needed! (which is always!) My favorite Airbnbs I have ever stayed at offer a kitchen stocking service! Being that I operate a local delivery service (Couchpotatoatx.com) it only seemed fitting that I would offer this service to my fellow Airbnb hosts. 

How it works:

You (the host) tell your upcoming bookings about the service by providing the ordering link in your listing. 

We (Couch Potato ATX)  gather their goodies and deliver them to the Airbnb at the time specified in their order.

End result: You are supporting a local business, your guest write AMAZING reviews becuase you made their lives easier, and best of all: you get paid! 

That's it, all you have to do is point your guests in our direction and we'll take care of the rest. And, you will increase your positive reviews and earnings. 

We have been working with ATX hosts over the last 6 months and it has been a win, win, win for everyone! Please contact me if you are interetsed in learning more about how we can parter together to give ATX visitors their best Airbnb experience ever!

kris@couchpoatatoatx.com 

0 Replies 0