SuperHost Meetup Mumbai

Shikha0
Level 5
Gurgaon, India

SuperHost Meetup Mumbai

Hello Mumbaikars,

It was a splendid rainy evening we spent talking about your hosting experiences and how we can connect online to the global host community.

Here's some additional informative links for the topics discussed at the meetup:

1. What is Verified ID and the elements of the same?

2. Resolution center to help you in resolving any hosting/traveling related issue

3. Host Protection Insurance & Airbnb Host Guarantee. Please click on the links that follow to know the claim process in detail

4.Reviews related information

If you want to discuss something else and have any feedback regarding the meetup or Airbnb hosting in general please comment below.

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.33.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.33.40 PM.png

7 Replies 7
Sanjay5
Level 1
Mumbai, India

i use airbnb extensively

Would love to be in the meetup

Hi Sanjay,

Love the enthusiasm. Some of our hosts organize small meetups at their homes or cafes in Mumbai already. You can either be a part of them or organize your own meetup 🙂

More on Airbnb Meetups

Jaya-and-Pramod0
Level 2
Mumbai, India

I am a new host staying at Andheri East. Will like to join the group.

i would love to join the community and I have  just had my first guest I have a lovely property with 7 individual flats fully furnished accomadating both families and individuals1483794679872.jpg

Vishal13
Level 2
Mumbai, India

lets have one more meet up of hosts in and around Mumbai , I have a listing in Goregaon , west , near station.

I am Vishal Pandit

my number is 9867732589

Aniruddha0
Level 1
Pune, India

I am planning to be a host in Mumbai. please can someone help me understand the laws of the land those I need to abide by in becoming a host in Mumbai.

Ajay9
Level 2
Mumbai, India

hi

this is ajay and i host on airbnb. well would request you to kindly add me in the group

regards

ajay