Sydney Host Day!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Sydney Host Day!

Hello Everyone,

Last week, over two hundred of you joined the Airbnb Host Day Sydney at the Whitehouse Institute of Design for an evening of learning and celebration. It was a great opportunity to meet others, learn from expert hosts and recognise some our amazing hosts!

Thank you to everyone who attended and congrats again to the Host Award winners @Dave34@Sigrid5@William80 and Paul & Tracy. 🙂

Below are photos that capture the event. We look forward to seeing you all next time and would love to hear about your favourite moments from the day and/or what you would like to see at the next Host Day, by adding a comment below.

Enjoy!

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

Sydney Host Day

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

7 Replies 7
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Glad you all had a good time but I take a dim view of the t-shirt ''HOSTING IS SEXY''.

No it isn't. It is a great many things, but that it isn't. Ask any of the women who have had unwanted attention from guests who chose them with the intent of making advances. This is not a t-shirt slogan I want to see! I understand there are many uses of the word these days but some people will not see it like that. Not good!

Wendy56
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Hi there, I did not know about this event. I have been a host for almost 2 years. I am very keen to attend events like this and engage with other Sydney hosts. How do I go about joining up and being informed of other events like this in Sydney?  Thanks

Wendy Fleming

Ann20
Level 2
Hokitika, New Zealand

Would love to have one here in New Zealand but could have easily attended one in Sydney!

Louise157
Level 2
Berkeley Vale, Australia

I too would love to have attended. Please let me know if there is another event! Thank you.

Please let me know when the next one is. I am very interested in meeting other hosts.

Veronica413
Level 3
Bondi, Australia

Looks like it was a lot of FUN! Wish I was there - Great photos! I'm now hosting with AirBondi for the eastern suburbs of Sydney. If there are any hosts that would like any support I am here to help! Find us on Social Media or online with .au after our name and  .com 

Jeff89
Level 7
Sydney, Australia

I love this condition:

Condition on attending  Plus host eventCondition on attending Plus host event