Toiletries Delivery

Alex1137
Level 1
Maidstone, United Kingdom

Toiletries Delivery

Hi there! I am launching a toiletries delivery business, where Airbnb hosts can order guest/hotel toiletries delivered monthly based on occupancy rates. It should leave the hassle of toiletries off your shopping list and delight guests. I wanted to ask the community of hosts your thoughts on this..

- How important are toiletries for you? 

- Would you use such a service?

Thanks hosts! 😄

5 Replies 5
Alex1137
Level 1
Maidstone, United Kingdom

Hi Janaka,

That sounds really interesting. Please reach out to me at alexandertaggart@yahoo.co.uk.

We can then discuss this further.

Thanks,

Alex

Sylwia17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I would like to find out more about your linen business. How can I contact you directly? 

Sylwia17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I am interested in your service. How to contact you directly? 

Wendy622
Level 1
Evansville, WY

I am interested in both the toiletries and linen businesses.  Are you up and running on either or both of these?

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Alex1137

If I may say so, you are a bit behind the curve in terms of a business model. Today we provide top up high end shower gel, handwash, etc, plus bamboo toothbrushes and razor handles, paper compostable personal hygene bags, etc. With over 50%  of our clients being German, we find this is a talking point or them, not us! you 

So, when you can tell them that you can p iroduce a very nice shower gell bottle and accompany handwash, with a simple to order top up, then I would happily use you. We stopped using single use toiletries a year ago and unsolicited have had a number of guests mention it to us. Keep that in mind -Good Luck!