Welcome to the Melbourne section!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Melbourne section!

Hello,

Welcome to the Melbourne specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events.

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind also when you interact on this board.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

9 Replies 9
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

HI Lizzie,

Is there any extra tooling available to the Organisers?

Thx,

Paul

Robert83
Level 1
Margaret River, Australia

Hi Lizzie

I have tried repeatedly to change my bank account details for payout and each time it comes up with an error message. How can I resolve this please

How do I post?

Hi Lizzie

i cannot contact Airbnb via phone (disconnected) or via help pages.

i had 2 guests book for 5 weeks, they arrived this morning, had showers & then said they were cancelling their stay. I asked for an explanation but they wouldn't answer me apart from "it's not what we expected".

i need to contact Airbnb ASAP.

Hello fellow Melbourne hosts,

I have had a bad experience with an Airbnb property manager called Alana Bouabdullah and would like to warn other Melbourne hosts to keep away from her. Alana has breached the terms of her property management contract and owes me money which I'm currently pursuing legally. I know of two other property owners who’ve experienced the same issues with Alana.

Don't do business with her or her company called BnB Connect, her husband Omar Bouabdullah's property cleaning and maintenance company Basil Services, also Airhosta.

This behaviour is not okay!

Thanks for the heads up, Helen!

Vicki191
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hi Lizzie,

Can you please instruct or send me a link showing how I can delete a message I have posted on community.withairbnb.com?

Thanks,

Vicki

Ji14
Level 1
Australia

Hi

lm new to hosting, have 6 bedroom share house arrangement. So far I have had 2 X 30 day guests, whilst lm reluctant to host long term guests again, is there an expectation that I provide room cleaning, change of bending etc during there 30+ day stays? 

Any advice is appreciated. 

Regards

Ji

Hi Ji

Generally there is no expectation that you provide a cleaning service during a long-stay however you can offer this an additional service.  We usually find our guests are happy to pay extra for a weekly cleaning service.

Happy hosting !

Marc & MJ

Short Stay Property Management

www.sspm.com.au