I had a Guest they Damage my flat and now they give me a bad rating because i told them they destroyd my bathroom

Benjamin535
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

I had a Guest they Damage my flat and now they give me a bad rating because i told them they destroyd my bathroom

Hello Volks

some weeks Ago i had a booking from a Guest sorry i say that like this , [...] ... but this is maybe the New Grunge or some other **bleep**t i dont understand so i was frindly and not aware ... and i threat them like all my other guest

on the Check out Day i go in my flat the new Guest Arrive 2 h later !! same Day  i open the Door and the whole Flat smell like rotten FEED

i go to the Bathroom Door Closed  inside Windwos Closed Outside 30 degrees Summer Weather

and i could smell it right now ... it smelled MOLDY ..

i got a kind of Designer Sower with a Congrete PUTZ technik ( i dont know the word in english) and there was the mold everywhere and i start to Panik ... i called the Customer Service and i tryed to called the Guest to ask them what they Do ..

the Customer Service dont helped me at all and it was hard to Talk with that Person because  we hat some translation issue .. in the End i panik so hard i start to Spray the complete Flat  and Bathroom With desinfections stuff after this i washed and scrubbed the Walls of my bathrom with vinager and after this i do a new Impregnation of the Bathroom and i tryed the new Guest come 2 h later than we said ... after i start to clean all the stuff i get i dont do any pictures of this ... but there was not the time to complain and been an **bleep** i had to find a solution !!

AND NOW ---- i just checked my Rating system and i see there is a super BAD RATING  LOL ... [...]and tryed now because i complain abput my flat and what they do she realy gave me a bad Rating and i cant belive it ... i report these guys 5 min after they left to AIR BNB and ask for help all ratings i got are good and funny ... the guest after them they wrote in their Rating ... ohh the bathroom looked like it was brand new ... because i did the most insane cleaning session in my livetime ... and now im the stupid IDIOT ... first time i made a experience like this maybe someone can give me a Tip what can i do 

[unsichtbarer Inhalt]

4 Antworten 4

Hallo @Benjamin535  es kommt leider immer wieder mal vor, dass man eine Rachebewertung bekommt.

Du kannst dich in diesem Fall an den Support wenden aber ich würde mir keine großen Hoffnungen machen dass diese Bewertung entfernt wird.

Was du tun kannst ist natürlich ebenfalls eine Bewertung für diesen Gast schreiben in der du sachlich und wahrheitsgetreu alles schilderst... so sind zumindest andere Gastgeber gewarnt und dieser Gast wird in Zukunft eventuell keine gute Unterkunft mehr bekommen..

Edit: Ich sehe gerade dass du ja bereits eine Bewertung abgegeben hast, ausserdem hast du genügend gute Bewertungen.. da wird eine schlechte nicht so sehr ins Gewicht fallen.

Udo6
Level 10
Nord, Germany

@Benjamin535 

Einen Tipp? Vllt wäre überlegenswert, stets nach jedem Aufenthalt eine Nacht Pause einzustellen. Das gäbe dir mehr zeitlichen Freiraum für unerwartete Situationen.

Arleta730
Level 2
Vierkirchen, Germany

@Benjamin535

das ist heftig, was Du erlebt hast... Da ist meine kaputte Couch von gestern und 3 gestohlene Handtücher nichts dagegen...

Monika--Elisabeth0
Level 10
Vienna, Austria

@Benjamin535, was ich gar nicht verstehe:   Du hast anscheinend deinem Gast gar keine Bewertung geschrieben, sondern nur auf ihre Bewertung geantwortet.  Und da sie lediglich geschrieben hat "kein Kommentar"  kann man zwar daraus ableiten dass das negativ gemeint ist.  Mehr aber auch nicht. Was wichtig gewesen wäre:  Sie zu bewerten, damit das in ihrem Account steht.  Antworten auf Bewertungen  im eigenen Account machen weniger Sinn, weil sie ja von anderen Gästen gelesen werden und nicht von Gastgebern, die eigentlich durch negative Bewertungen gewarnt werden sollen.

Oder handelt es sich um einen anderen Gast ????????

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts