Ερωτηση σχετική με συνιδιοκτητες και διαχειριστές / Question related to co-owners and managers

Mando417
Level 1
Kounoupidiana, Greece

Ερωτηση σχετική με συνιδιοκτητες και διαχειριστές / Question related to co-owners and managers

Καλημέρα σας, 

έχουμε ενα διαμέρισμα από κοινού με τον συζυγό μου και το νοικιάζουμε βραχυπρόθεσμα για πρώτη χρονιά φέτος.

Στην airbnb ο διαχειριστής είναι η σύζυγος Α (εγώ) αλλά τις δηλώσεις βραχυχρόνιας τις κάνει ο σύζυγός Β χωρίς να είναι συνοικοδεσπότης.

Το ΑΜΑ έχει εκδοθεί στον σύζυγο Β (φορολογική δήλωση κοινή με την σύζυγο Α).

Αν η συζυγος Α δηλώσει το ακίνητο, θα εκδοθεί νέο ΑΜΑ;

Αν ο συζυγος Β δηλωθεί ως συνοικοδεσπότης λύνεται το πρόβλημα;

Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων για τον χρόνο σας

Με εκτίμηση,

Μαντώ 

[Translation added by OCM]
Good morning, we share an apartment with my husband and we are renting it short term for the first year this year. On airbnb the manager is wife A (me) but the short term declarations are made by husband B without being a co-host. The AMA has been issued to spouse B (joint tax return with spouse A). If wife A declares the property, will a new AMA be issued? If spouse B is declared as a co-host, does that solve the problem? Thanks in advance for your time Yours sincerely, Manto

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mando417, Welcome to our Community.

Since you posted here a few days ago, I wanted to ask if you received an answer elsewhere?

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Γειά σας @Mando417 ,
Δεν ξέρω αν εχετε πάρει απάντηση,πάντως δεν χρειάζεται να βγάλετε νέο ΑΜΑ στο όνομά σας,μιά και οι 2 ειστε συνιδιοκτήτες.
Αυτό που πρέπει να κάνετε ,είναι να σας δηλώσει ό σύζυγος , σαν συνδικαιούχο είσοδήματος από 1/1 έως 28/2 κάθε χρόνου, στο πεδίο "ΔΙκαιούχοι  εισοδήματος".

-- 

Hello @Mando417 ,
I don't know if you have received an answer, however, you do not need to issue a new AMA in your name, since you are both co-owners.
What you have to do is for your husband to declare you as a joint beneficiary of income from 1/1 to 28/2 of each year, in the field "Beneficiaries of income".

[Translation added by OCM]