2 airbnbs that can be rented as one

Mica313
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

2 airbnbs that can be rented as one

Hi - I have two airbnb's that are 1 BR/1BA.  However, they could be rented as one Airbnb with 2 br/2 ba, since they are separated only by a locked door.  Can someone help me understand how to link them so that in essence I have 3 listings (1 - 1br/1ba, 2 - 1br/1ba, 3 - 2 br/2ba) but their calendars are synced so that i don't double book??

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mica313 you need to

Link 1st 1 bed to the 2 bed listing and

Link 2nd 1 bed to the 2 bed listing

and then everything will work nicely. If the 2 bed is booked it will block both 1 beds. If either of the 1 beds is booked it will block the 2 bed listing.

Just beware that only bookings will block the other listing. If you block days you will need to block all the listings you want blocked.

Mica313
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

Thank you for your help!  Can I ask a follow up question. When I get to the point of "Linked Airbnb calendars" I don't have the option of "create linked calendars".  Instead I get this screen.  Is it because my listings aren't active yet?  

Mica313_1-1651591686565.png

@Mica313 probably... A lot of functionality only appears when you actually list the property. Also with 3 properties you should switch on professional tools in your account.