After going round n round w/ CS for 8 days…….

After going round n round w/ CS for 8 days…….

After going round n round w/ CS for 8 days, I finally got a helpful Ambassador; Shashanna who assured me my payout would be received in 24 hrs - that was almost 3 days ago and now it’s no response/Crickets on Airbnb messages?

lve since been reading of similar problems and complaints with many other hosts in the ABB Community not getting their payouts and having to start over every time Airbnb closes a thread - I am beginning to think i have been getting the run-around too?

the guest has already been  staying in my home for 19 days and now feels like I’m renting my room out for Free? 

Thought this was supposed to be a business - I’m not in the room for free business it’s a Room for Rent, and I need to get paid! Now.

4 Replies 4

Yup. Same here. Have not received payouts due from May onward. Airbnb has $5,500 of my money and I’ve gone around and around and around with support after support chasing money that is supposed to be sent within 24h

Hello @Tom4532  and @Natalie1376  - I am having a similar problem with a payout that I have not received since May 22nd. After over 1 month of almost daily calls and being patient with Airbnb Support team, I am preparing to take legal action if necessary to retrieve my funds, and I believe things will move much faster for all of our cases if we can work together. 

We trust Airbnb with our HOMES and our BANK ACCOUNTS to rely on a secure international transfer, to which clearly there have been problems in their system. 

If either of you wish to work together to find a solution, or at least give me a statement of your case that I can bring up when delivering my message to higher authorities, feel free to send me an email so we can connect outside of this platform: **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Beatriz1127
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Hellow @Tom4532 and @Natalie1376  - I am having a similar problem with a payout that I have not received since May 22nd. After over 1 month of almost daily calls and being patient with Airbnb Support team, I am preparing to take legal action if necessary to retrieve my funds, and I believe things will move much faster for all of our cases if we can work together. 

We trust Airbnb with our HOMES and our BANK ACCOUNTS to rely on a secure international transfer, to which clearly there have been problems in their system. 

If either of you wish to work together to find a solution, or at least give me a statement of your case that I can bring up when delivering my message to higher authorities, feel free to send me an email so we can connect outside of this platform: **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

How many of us have had this issue ... that needs to be addressed by Air BnB

I too will take this further if they don't pay me