Airbnb Türkiye yasal mevzuat //Airbnb Turkey legislation

Answered!
Bahadir5
Level 2
İzmir, Turkey

Airbnb Türkiye yasal mevzuat //Airbnb Turkey legislation

Mevcut taslak metnine göre:

According to the current draft text:

"İzin belgesi sahibinden kiralanan konutun kullanıcılar tarafından kendi nam ve hesabına üçüncü kişilere kiralanması veya kendi adına mesken olarak kullanılmak amacıyla kiralanan konutun kiracısı tarafından kendi nam ve hesabına turizm amaçlı olarak üçüncü kişilere kiralanması yasak olacak. Ancak kullanıcı tüzel kişilerin turizm amaçlı kiraladıkları konutu kendi personeline kullandırması, bu kapsam dışında tutulacak."

"It will be prohibited for users to rent the dwelling rented from the permit holder to third parties on their own behalf and account, or for the tenant to rent the dwelling rented for use as a residence on their own behalf to third parties for tourism purposes on their own behalf and account. However, it will be excluded from this scope for user legal entities to let their own personnel use the dwelling they rent for tourism purposes."

Benim bundan anladığım kiracı olarak airbnb yapmanın önü kapanmış. Ancak evsahibi olacaksın, apartmandaysan herkesten onay alacaksın veya müstakil evin olacak. Bu Türkiye'deki airbnb hostlarının %80'inin devre dışı kalması demek. Airbnb 'nin bu konu hakkında devletle temasa geçip bu saçma kuralın değişmesi için harekete geçmesi lazım.

What I understand from this is that the way to do airbnb as a tenant is closed. However, you will be a landlord, if you are in an apartment building, you will get approval from everyone or you will have a detached house. This means that 80% of airbnb hosts in Turkey will be disabled. Airbnb needs to contact the government about this issue and take action to change this ridiculous rule.

Kiracı olup ta airbnb yapanlara geçmiş olsun.

Let's get past those who are tenants and do airbnb.

**Translation by Community Manager

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bahadir5! Hope you are doing well and thank you for sharing your post and concerns with fellow Hosts at the Community Center.

As our Community Center is a worldwide platform, locating Hosts from a particular region for discussions on regional legislation may be a bit difficult.

I also suggest exploring our Local Host Clubs, where you can connect with Hosts based in Turkey. I couldn't find one specific for İzmir but there are other Clubs in Turkey, that you would be able to join.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bahadir5! Hope you are doing well and thank you for sharing your post and concerns with fellow Hosts at the Community Center.

As our Community Center is a worldwide platform, locating Hosts from a particular region for discussions on regional legislation may be a bit difficult.

I also suggest exploring our Local Host Clubs, where you can connect with Hosts based in Turkey. I couldn't find one specific for İzmir but there are other Clubs in Turkey, that you would be able to join.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines