Airbnb management in Didcot, Oxfordshire (UK)

Answered!
Al240
Level 1
Ziracco, Italy

Airbnb management in Didcot, Oxfordshire (UK)

Am on Airbnb with a small flat in Didcot ** UK. Am not living locally and a friend of mine helps me with property management (e.g. eventual emergencies). Very little needed until now, but soon he will move away. Have questioned Airbnb/renting  management companies for dealing with my property. Those assure higher occupancy rates, little or no hassles for myself (cleaning, listing etc), but when it comes to the income their fees are 20-25%. That's sort of standard package. Is there any chance to get a more tailored support, for instance with a local co-host or an trustworthy person in the area, who is keen on Airbnb and available to make spot interventions as needed for lower fees?

**[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Top Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Al240, I hope you're well 😊. Thank you Helen for your suggestion, I just wanted to drop in and share a link to join Local Host Clubs:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs You can connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice 😎

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello I'm a cohost in the UK and fees are normally around 15-20% @Al240 

you can ask for recommendations for cohosts on your local host group on FB. 

cohost do not normally get hired for 'spot interventions' but for ongoing support .

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Al240, I hope you're well 😊. Thank you Helen for your suggestion, I just wanted to drop in and share a link to join Local Host Clubs:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs You can connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice 😎

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Sofia! Thanks for advice, but looks like the closest host club is in London. Am looking for fellow hosts who are closer to Didcot/Oxford...can't find any such clubs in Oxfordshire!