Airbnb short-term rental nyc

Answered!
Steven1572
Level 2
New York, NY

Airbnb short-term rental nyc

Hey I'm Steven and wanted to reach out to the community to find out. 

Has anyone submitted an application for short-term  rental here in NYC and has anyone been approved yet  and how long did it  take for them to get approval. 

I'm still waiting approval.

And hoping it doesn't take too long for my house property that I do own.

Thank you so much

I'm a super host and I love what I do

And I don't want to stop because of this law.  Makes me so sad. 

The government can be greedy 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

From reading on this community many New York hosts applied many months ago but some strangely have left applying to the last minute not even applying to Aug/Sept this year. @Steven1572 

Some New York hosts who applied in good time have reported theirs have come through 

probably worth using the search function on this community to find similar discussions. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Sonia-Y-Victor0
Level 1
New York, NY

i'm still waiting and i applied on September 4th, meanwhile cant get  potential new guests until i update the app with that registration number....

Or unless they want to spend 30 + days

cant even do that, im stucked, my calendar for the next 2 months is luckily full , but then what....

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

From reading on this community many New York hosts applied many months ago but some strangely have left applying to the last minute not even applying to Aug/Sept this year. @Steven1572 

Some New York hosts who applied in good time have reported theirs have come through 

probably worth using the search function on this community to find similar discussions. 

Thank you for your feedback