Bookings

Answered!
Twentyfour-Plus0
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

Bookings

Hello 

unfortunately it is been more than 3 months i dont get reservations from airbnb for my apartments, time to times one reservation 

anyone knows why is that ? before was very good now it dropped too much like in someflat i never have airbnb reservation , would be nice to help me here

thank you 

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Twentyfour-Plus0 ! Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center🌻.

Have you received any potential bookings or guest inquiries for your listings since you posted?

Our Community Center is a good place to read suggestions from experienced Hosts on how to make your listings stand out for guests. If you wanted to read such discussions, it would be a good idea to search the Community Center using the search bar and using the keywords "Slow Bookings".

I also wanted to share a few tips which may help : 

👉 [GUIDE] Tips To Improve Your Listing by @John7474 

👉 TOTW: Tip of the Week from Hosts across the globe 

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Twentyfour-Plus0 ! Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center🌻.

Have you received any potential bookings or guest inquiries for your listings since you posted?

Our Community Center is a good place to read suggestions from experienced Hosts on how to make your listings stand out for guests. If you wanted to read such discussions, it would be a good idea to search the Community Center using the search bar and using the keywords "Slow Bookings".

I also wanted to share a few tips which may help : 

👉 [GUIDE] Tips To Improve Your Listing by @John7474 

👉 TOTW: Tip of the Week from Hosts across the globe 

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines