Cleaning Services

Answered!
Brett450
Level 2
Saint Charles, MO

Cleaning Services

Hello fellow hosts!

We initially teamed up with a  local cleaning company for a discounted clean in exchange for giving them all our business. They decided recently to increase our rate over 150% and I was wondering if anyone knows of a BnB friendly cleaning service in St Louis? We have two properties that are both under 1000 sq ft and it would be ideal if the service could take and clean the sheets and towels each week.

Top Answer
Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Brett450, I am not located in your area but may I please suggest that you search FB, there may be local cleaning services who are BnB friendly and advertising/searching for new clients.  Another idea is to contact a few of your local real estate agencies, quite often they have excellent contacts.

Good luck!

View Top Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Brett450, I am not located in your area but may I please suggest that you search FB, there may be local cleaning services who are BnB friendly and advertising/searching for new clients.  Another idea is to contact a few of your local real estate agencies, quite often they have excellent contacts.

Good luck!

I can help you and i have 25 % off for you **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

My Cleaning Service “Kandi’s Cleaning Service,” is available in Atlanta Area. I am a new residential, commercial and Airbnb cleaning service. You can check my reviews on Yelp and Angi’s. Call to schedule an introduction or a service ** . My name is Kandi and I look forward to speaking.  

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Brian2946
Level 2
Miami, FL

Dear Miami Airbnb Host

I hope this message finds you well! We're excited to introduce ourselves as your potential partners in perfecting the art of hosting on Airbnb.

I'm Brian From Bright Cleanup Management, a team of passionate cleaning experts dedicated to helping you shine as a host. After all we’re not just cleaners we are also Airbnb guests and can see through a guest perspective.

Are you ready to take your Airbnb hosting to the next level? Here's why you should consider joining forces with us:

1. Sparkling Clean Magic: Our expert cleaning team knows how to transform your property into an immaculate haven. We've got a keen eye for detail, ensuring that your guests feel like they're entering a pristine sanctuary every time.

1. Tailored to Perfection: We get it – no two properties are alike. That's why we work closely with you to craft a personalized cleaning plan that aligns perfectly with your property's unique features, schedules, and special requirements.

1. Lightning-Fast Turnaround: We're all about rapid turnover, because we know that getting your property ready for the next set of guests is the name of the game. Count on us for speedy, thorough cleaning that puts smiles on your guests' faces.

1. Consistency Matters: We've got your back when it comes to maintaining consistent cleanliness. Every visit from us is a promise of top-tier quality, ensuring happy guests and glowing reviews.

1. Guest Satisfaction = Your Success: Happy guests leave fantastic reviews and become loyal fans. We're all about helping you build your reputation, secure high occupancy rates, and dominate the Airbnb market.

1. Your Trustworthy Allies: Our background-checked professionals are masters of their craft. You can trust us to treat your property like the precious gem that it is.

Now, here's the exciting part! We want to offer you an exclusive opportunity to experience the magic of Bright Cleanup Management. Let's connect to chat about your specific needs and create a custom-tailored proposal – just for you.

Reply to this message, and we'll set up a time that suits your schedule. Together, we'll make sure your guests feel the enchantment of a perfectly clean Airbnb property.

Thank you for considering Bright Cleanup Management. We can't wait to embark on this Airbnb journey with you, creating unforgettable stays for your guests and ensuring your hosting success.

Warmly,

Brian Macko

@Brett450 

Good Morning,

I have my own cleaning company called Joyous Building Services and live in Creve Coeur Mo. if you are ever in need of a cleaner please do no hesitate to reach out. 

Amy