Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Cleaning services in Jacksonville Fl

Answered!
Nancy1621
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Cleaning services in Jacksonville Fl

Help please. I am a disabled senior that can no longer clean my AirBNB small Bungalow room. Looking for a reliable cleaner please. 
Nancy

Top Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the community @Nancy1621! I hope you were able to find someone in the end. If not, we also have a "Get local" page where you can connect with local hosts. You can visit the page by clicking >here<. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Top Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the community @Nancy1621! I hope you were able to find someone in the end. If not, we also have a "Get local" page where you can connect with local hosts. You can visit the page by clicking >here<. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sabrina1035
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Hi sorry I don’t know of any cleaning crews however I am an interior designer and I decided to start making DIY HOME DECORATING PACKAGES. This service may be helpful to Airbnb host. If you will please take a look at what I have available. Thanks for your time. **[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hi would like to know information about your services business email **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Nancy, 

I would love to chat more with out about the services you need for your Airbnb in Jacksonville. I offer a variety of co-host services for Airbnb's in the area. Those services include: 

* Managing Listing 

* Update Calendars / Pricing 

* Handle Reservations 

* Message with guests 

* Get the space "guest-ready" 

* Photographs 

* Welcome Guests 

* Write Reviews 

* Get support from Airbnb 

* Cleaning / Maintenance 

* Restocking Essential Supplies 

Please let me know if you are still in search of some help. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Melissa 

Hi Melissa i like what i hear about your service would like to know more email me information **

Hey, I’m new to Jacksonville and looking for new clients! You can contact me via email at

We are Thomas Enterprise cleaning services reliable in the Jacksonville Florida area St Augustine you can call us at **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

I’m house  cleaner **

**[Phone number hidden- Community Center Guidelines]

All pro solutions has a great team with very reasonable prices they are licensed and insured every experience I have with them has been wonderful ask for Vic the owner tell him jessical sent you **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello, my name is Alizé, but you can call me Ali. I started my cleaning business in 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic began. Since jobs were scarce, I decided to start cleaning to provide for my family. I found it therapeutic and satisfying to help others maintain a clean and safe space. Although my business is not an LLC yet, I focus on providing quality work at a fair price. While my competitors may offer lower prices, I take pride in what I do and strive to make my clients as happy as possible without cutting any corners.

Even though I've been in business for a few years now, I am still working on building my clientele to expand my business. I offer various cleaning services, including post-construction, move in/out, touch-up, maintenance, Airbnb, residential and commercial cleaning. I provide all my equipment and supplies, but if you prefer something specific, just let me know, and I will get it for you. I can also help with errands and provide laundry services. I always provide references upon request and will let you know the exact time and day I will arrive. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to working with you.

Hi Alize, we are looking for someone. Can you please contact us at **

Are you still in need of cleaners in the jacksonville area?

sound great would like to know more please email me information **

Hello Nancy are you still in the AirBNB business