Co-Host

Answered!

Co-Host

Hello,

I live in Central Florida (Near All Theme Parks). I have been looking for ways to start my work as a co-host, helping hosts meet with new people and create a nice visit for them.

I could not manage to find a platform on Airbnb where I could create a profile as a co-host. How can one person reach out to offer co-host services?

I appreciate all the answers and I am sorry if this is not the place to ask such questions then please let me know.

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Maira130, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

I am sharing a guide here related to 'How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb' This can certainly help you understand the requirements for offering co-host services on the Airbnb platform.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Maira130, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

I am sharing a guide here related to 'How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb' This can certainly help you understand the requirements for offering co-host services on the Airbnb platform.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad