Cohosting

Answered!
Jaraca0
Level 1
Tempe, AZ

Cohosting

Hello everyone! I am a host and since I am new to Airbnb, I was wondering if there is some sort of platform that hosts use when searching for co-hosts? It seems that Airbnb only allows you to put in the email of someone to be your cohost but there is no option to “search” for one? Thank you!! 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jaraca0 , Are you looking to become a Co-host? Or finding a co-host for your listing?

I wanted to share this particular guide that details an Airbnb platform where Hosts can register themselves to become Co-hosts or find co-hosts.  How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7

Hi dear @Jaraca0 ,

While Airbnb itself doesn't have a specific search option for finding co-hosts, but you can try to:

consider exploring co-hosting platforms like "HOUST", “CohostMarket” or "Pass the Keys". Personally I haven't tried either of those options yet.

Additionally, try to network through Airbnb with other Airbnb listings in your area. Let them know you are looking for a co-hosting opportunity and see if they are interested to help.

Best of luck dear, and have a cheerful day. 🌷

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb does have a specific platform for new hosts  looking for experienced cohosts who are also superhosts @Amr359 

@Bhumikahas linked to it above .

Pass the Keys is a property management company which has many negative reviews . What makes you recommend them as a guest with no hosting experience?  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jaraca0 , Are you looking to become a Co-host? Or finding a co-host for your listing?

I wanted to share this particular guide that details an Airbnb platform where Hosts can register themselves to become Co-hosts or find co-hosts.  How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Keina4
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hey Jaraca!

My name is Keina, and my wife and I have our own property in Phoenix that we host ourselves. If you are still looking for a co-host to help with your property, I am happy to help! My wife is a professional real estate photographer and can include that in the services. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss more 🙂

- Keina

It's good. Networking through these channels can help you find compatible co-hosts with the expertise you're seeking. Be sure to establish clear communication and responsibilities with your co-host to ensure a successful hosting partnership.

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Courtland3
Level 2
Fairbanks, AK

Cohost market is a great place to get in contact with individuals offering their services like myself, im Courtland slavens and I operate out of alaska, but am capable of online work to insure good customer service/experience and increase of customer flow thru your property

Dadou4
Level 1
Lake Worth Beach, FL

Hi @Jaraca0 , I’m Esther Louis.

I would like to be a cohost for your property if you’re still interested.