Do you use AI chatbots or would find them useful?

Do you use AI chatbots or would find them useful?

Hello everyone! I would like to know if anyone here utilizes AI custom knowledge chatbots to automate conversations with guests. In my head it seems like a no-brainer for most people who need to handle multiple properties at once. The chatbots make you available 24/7 without having to put in any efforts. I also think that people who struggle with multiple languages would find them extremely useful. I would love to hear your input on this topic!

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Are you a host? If not how in you're 'expert opinion' do you know it's a 'no brainer'

Do you really think we don't already have the ability to automate what we do ? @Žiga-Jaka0 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Žiga-Jaka0  NO.    AI has no place in the hospitality business.

Hi @Lorna170 and everyone,

I understand where you're coming from, and it’s natural to have reservations about integrating AI into hospitality.
However, I'd like to share my positive experiences with using an AI chatbot.

The chatbot I'm using is designed to enhance, not replace, the human touch in guest interactions. Here’s how it can be a game-changer:

24/7 Availability: It provides round-the-clock support to guests, handling inquiries, bookings, and other routine tasks even when you’re not available.

Multilingual Support: It can communicate in multiple languages, ensuring that language barriers don’t impede excellent service

Personalized Experience: by analyzing guest preferences and behaviors, it offers tailored recommendations and services, enhancing the overall guest experience.

Efficient Operations: it automates repetitive tasks like check-ins and check-outs, freeing up time for you to focus on creating memorable experiences for your guests.

Immediate Responses: quick and accurate responses - I mean really accurate and also sweet - to common queries can significantly improve guest satisfaction and reduce waiting times.

Cost Savings: by automating routine interactions, you can save on staffing costs and allocate resources to more strategic areas of your business.

I’ve found that integrating this chatbot has not only streamlined operations but also improved guest satisfaction, leading to better reviews and repeat bookings. If you're curious to learn more about how this AI solution can transform your guest management, you can check it out at **
I manage 100 accomodations. It's been a game-changer for us and might just be the solution you're looking for.

Warm regards,

Giuliano

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Žiga,

Using AI chatbots for Airbnb hosting can greatly enhance efficiency by automating routine communications with guests. Available 24/7, these chatbots can handle inquiries in multiple languages, making them invaluable for managing multiple properties.

To maintain guest satisfaction, it's crucial to balance automated messages with a personal touch. I recommend setting up automated messages for essential information like check-in instructions, Wi-Fi details, and checkout procedures before guest arrival. Employing customizable templates for quick replies can also streamline your responses, ensuring guests receive timely and accurate information.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines