Failed to check in

Failed to check in

Had an issue where i could not check in into the apartment, host didnt reply to any messages, calling on the phone was giving weird automatic message. Opened refund request, host failed to reply, asked airbnb to step in, week later i see that my request was resolved a day or so ago, no additional info what so ever. Checked the card for refund, nothing there. What is going on here, with what result was the issue resolved?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Aleksandr300 

We (the community) can not see how your issue was resolved. Only Airbnb can inform you about it.

Useally when there is a severe "travel issue" which can not be solved by the host, the reservation is cancelled or shortened (by the guest or Airbnb). You did not mention what happened to the reservation. Maybe contact Airbnb for explanation.

Well that is the problem, airbnb did not inform me  what was the resolution of the problem. I did get an email about rating the support i received, if i was happy with the resolution of my problem or not. But again i have no idea what the resolution was. I am pretty sure that i will be refunded as the location on the map for apartment was wrong and host ignored all the messages, but you never know.Untitled.png

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Aleksandr300 

Did you contact Airbnb Support again or did you receive a refund after a few days?  

I hope things are all sorted out now.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines