Finding a Cohost in England

Rose422
Level 6
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Finding a Cohost in England

Hello Rockstar Airbnb Community! 

I have been directed here by the Support Team to get help finding a cohost in England. I am aware that Airbnb is developing the cohost platform and right now they have a dedicated site US-wide to search Cohosts based in particular cities or zip codes, however there is no such thing in the UK. I would like to find a professional cohost in a small town called Stroud in Cotswolds, England and I was wondering how I go about it. 

I suppose one way would be to check airbnb listings in the area and reach out to some superhosts, but I wouldn't like to go that route (as you have to send an enquiry for a stay) and I thought to check with you all if there any suggestions.  

Hosting on boats in florida has not been so rewarding for me, no enquires for the entire summer, so I am planning to start a new listing in Stroud England and would like to have it professionally managed by a cohost. 

Many thanks. 

Rose. 

6 Replies 6
Tara0
Level 10
Oxford, United Kingdom

You're based in Florida, so I'm not sure why you'd choose Stroud in the UK as a location for hosting. It's not a particularly popular town, no special features. I'm in Oxford, home to the famous university, with lots of academic guests visiting. It's a much better location than Stroud. I'd be happy to discuss co-hosting in Oxford. 

Rose422
Level 6
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi Tara, 

Thanks for your response. I lived in England for many years, my family is British and live in London, Cotswolds AONB is my favorite part of England and I have been taking my family for a vacation there every summer. I am planning for my first home to be in Cotswolds. I love Oxford too so I hope to stay in your townhouse next time I travel. 

Take care. 

Rose. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can search for local hosts on the Airbnbbcohosts platform @Rose422 

it's been operational for over a year. 

Thanks Helen, 

I searched for that area and there were no hosts, I thought it doesn't work for England but I am not looking at nearby cities like Oxford etc. 

Appreciate your advice. 

Rose. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rose422 Is there a local Airbnb Facebook group covering the Cotswolds? If so then I suggest you join it and ask your question there.

Thanks Mike and Jane, appreciate your suggestion and will check out Facebook, even though I don't use social media.