Freezing payouts

Freezing payouts

Hello there!
We started using Airbnb as a host because it's one of the most known platform for accommodation.

We never thought that such a big and known company would behave in such an uprofessional and child-ish way.

They have freezed our payouts since May 31, 2022.

They send us over and over a link to verify our data. A link that when opened redirects you to the last step saying everything is complete and actually doesn't allow us to make any interaction with the fields.

All this started, assuming that there was an issue with ID verification.

Airbnb support is basically powerless and pointless. They literally can do nothing. Not even get in our listings and check.
The only thing they can do is to escalate the issue to other departments with no way for us to directly talk with that departments.

They owe us more than 5K and we are in the middle of summer season.

Does anyone has more input with that issue?

5 Replies 5
Cian7
Level 3
County Dublin, Ireland

By the sounds of things you need to speak with someone then back that call up with a documented written message. Your account will be frozen until verified legitimate with accurate information. Here is a page I found helpful when I was dealing with payment issues :  https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/2909/payments-terms-of-service?locale=en&_set_bev_on_new_domain=1...

I have done this numerous times and every time I back up the call with a message. Every customer service representative has informed me that there is nothing wrong with my acount and I have verified it many times. The link that they send me leads to a page that just thanks me for providing the details of my acount and doesn't allow me to modify any information.

Thanks for your answer though, I really apreciate it!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Danai19 

I'm really sorry to hear about this.

I've contacted Support to see if we can get some movement on this for you.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Jenny 

Thank you so much! I f you have any feedback please let me know. The issue is still unresolved and the representantive that is supposed to keep me posted and working on my case doesn't even respond anymore. I don't know what else I can do. To your knowledge has this ever happened to any one else?

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Danai19 

Have you had any updates yet, or been able to update your details via another email?

It'd be great to know if anything has changed since you posted.  Sorry I'm late to reply - I've been out of the office.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines