Getting an approval for the annual "Extended registration" after denial for some unknown "citation"

Getting an approval for the annual "Extended registration" after denial for some unknown "citation"

I am new to this community center but thought I'd try it out.

I am a "super host" and have been successfully renting part of our home for 2 years.  I need help to solve my problem with getting approved for my "Extended" annual registration but was denied due to some "citation" on my home. But the letter did not say specifically what citation they are talking about. Just to send in a document saying it is resolved.    I really need to talk to a person, but do not know the best number to call or maybe go to an appointment.  We had solar put on our roof and I assume that is the "citation" they said is the cause of being denied.  Does not make any sense since we are living here just fine and the whole system is up but is just not quite ready to work and the contractor just sent me a screen shot of a "finaled permit" but I am not sure exactly what I am suppose to send in.  Does anyone know how to get some advice from the host compliance over the telephone or in person?

Barbara

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Barbara-And-Frederick0 

Did you manage to find the answer you needed elsewhere, or could you still use some help with this?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines