Greetings, everyone! I'm Sam Arfan with Sun Palm Villas

Greetings, everyone! I'm Sam Arfan with Sun Palm Villas

I wanted to ask how to add a co-host to my host profile? I am in need of additional help. Please email me your contact information if your interested in co - hosting for Kissimmee  Florida. 

Sun Palm Villas, Owner 🌞🏝

**[Personal information removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

6 Replies 6
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sam7601  😊

Have you managed to get this information elsewhere?

I share with you some helpful links from the resource centre that can help you

👉 How to add a Co-Host.👈

Let me know if it helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Frederick153
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Hi @Sam7601 

It’s great to hear that you’re looking to expand your hosting team! To add a co-host to your Airbnb profile, follow these steps:

1. Log in to Your Airbnb Account: Open the Airbnb app or website and log in.
  2. Go to Your Listings: Navigate to your listing by selecting it from your profile.
  3. Access Co-Host Settings: Click on “Manage listing” or “Listing settings” (depending on the platform), then select “Co-hosts.”
  4. Add a Co-Host: Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a co-host. They’ll receive an invitation to accept the role.

**[Advertisement removed in line with theCommunity Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Hi @Frederick153 😊

Thank you for your comment, it is very helpful!😍

Here’s a tip to help you have great conversations: don’t forget to mention the person by using ‌👉‌ @ and adding his name, so he can see your new messages.

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Hi @Elisa , Thank you for the Tip am I using it right? lol

I'm new to the community and I'm trying to help as much as I could, I can't lie it gives quiet a good feeling to give back! One little more thing I can't seem to have the option to message other people on the community do I need to achieve a certain level I'd appreciate another Tip from you @Elisa but anyway Thanks!

Hi @Frederick153 😊

Yes, you did well! Welcome to the community!

Your comments are very helpful. 😍

Feel free to take a look at our resource centre here 👉 How to connect with Hosts.

Let me know if it helps 🌻,

-----

Thanks for you prompt response @Elisa  but I saw a post that a Community Manager needs to send you first message to enable the messages in the community center, Can you send me a message hoping that it will work