Hosting in Gilford, NH

Answered!

Hosting in Gilford, NH

Hello fellow hosts,   I am hoping someone can tell me how the bookings are in Gilford, NH?  I am looking to host a rental property in that area and wondering if it is busy and profitable?  Is it busy all year?   Any insight would be great. Thank you so much 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kim3635 

Since this is a global community, it might be a bit challenging for Hosts from Gilford to see your post. I'd recommend checking if there are any local Host Clubs in your area and posting your question there as well. 👉 You can find them here.

Good luck,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kim3635 

Since this is a global community, it might be a bit challenging for Hosts from Gilford to see your post. I'd recommend checking if there are any local Host Clubs in your area and posting your question there as well. 👉 You can find them here.

Good luck,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Christine2954
Level 2
Westwood, MA

Hi @Kim3635 , the town has recently voted to enact a series of regulations against Airbnb hosts in Gilford. They’ve blocked the community beaches from public use and there is general hostility in the community against hosts. With that said, there are hundreds of Airbnb host in the community so it’s not to say you can’t do it, but I think it’s become more challenging to do it. I’ll also say that it seems the Covid travel demand has cooled and the market feels over saturated for the current environment.