How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303
Luke166
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi everybody. Since the co-host marketplace on Airbnb has gone, what database have you been able to find?

Sheila238
Level 2
Providence, RI

I have Co-hosted a few times in Dubai. If anyone needs a Co-host feel free to contact me on here or Instagram Sheila3607.

Kristen158
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello, 

My name is, Kristen. I am an experienced co-host and property manager. I have successfully managed 14+ Airbnb units at the same time. I am based in Los Angeles, California. If you or someone you know needs a co-host or assistance please feel free to contact me to **

Thank you. 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Lisa1349
Level 1
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Co host available in Staffordshire area please let me know your requirements, we can offer : cleaning, key exchange, maintenance/handy work, advertising etc 

Bijou3
Level 2
Eastpointe, MI

Hi

We have a property located in Wildomar Ca. and we are looking for a local host that can help us with it as we are based in Michigan is diffucult for  us to host it ourselves. 

Will appreciate any suggestions 

Thanks In Advance 

Hi Bijou,

I'm an experienced co-host in Los Angeles, my team can definitely help you out. You can contact me at ** to discuss further your needs. I have a hands on philosophy when it comes to managing and maintaining rental property businesses so you'll have a peace of mind even when you're thousands of miles away. 

Thank You!

Anna1632
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

The link in the first post does'nt work anymore, where can I read more about the concept of co-hosting?

Hi Anna,

You can find info on co-hosting and the responsibilities of a co-host, etc. under the services section of my website, **. Many co-hosts work remotely and only cover the communication aspect of the job, however my company (West Coast Co-Hosts) takes a more committed, detail oriented and hands on approach to co-hosting. So approaches and opinions may vary on responsibilities of a co-host. Additionally, the hosts preferences are also a factor. Nonetheless, I think you'll have a pretty decent idea of co-hosting with the information provided on my site. Feel free to reach out at **  with any specific or general questions if you have any.

Best of luck!

**[Advertisement removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Jen212
Level 2
Davis Bay, Canada

Is there a way to promote yourself to be a co-host in the area that you live without a host having to add you as a co-host on their listening.   

Joy213
Level 2
Carlsbad, CA

Hi All,

I'm looking to co-host in the San Diego, CA area. I do not have co-hosting experience with airbnb but I have been in the property management business for 10 years. I have been studying the ins and outs of of the business and I'm confident I would do a great job managing listings. My rates would be negotiable of course.

Please contact me if you know of anyone seeking a co-host in San Diego county or Orange county. Thanks!

Ivan428
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hello,

I am a business professional with a MBA interested in co-hosting in the San Francisco Bay Area. I live in San Mateo.  I have some apartment rental and real estate experience. I can help your guests have a smoother experience and increase your revenue by increasing conversions from inquiries to stays. Please contact me directly to discuss further: **   Thank you, Ivan

Olga408
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

I am also looking for a co-hoste

Please write me

Thank you

Olga408
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

My name is Olga ** 

I am Looking for a co-hoste 

My phone # is **

locate in Miami and Miami Beach

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

-Good Day are you still looking for a co-host?

hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around- my phone number**

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]