What Hosts are saying

Newish to Airbnb -listing is in MaineIt is impossible to find a cleaner in our location, impossible.Finally found a cleaner and offered a flat rate of $175 for a 2 bed 1 bath cottageShe started out good, we gave her a thank you card (grateful she was will... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello I am a newbie, I have set up my listing, i allow a weekky disc and 4 night disc however when i check via incognito mode the discount is not showing. I think smart pricing is on as i use Freetobook to sync with my website. Any ideas please? Thanks Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi! I currently live in a two-bed space with a large patio above my one-bed guest suite. I’ve decided to move downstairs and Airbnb the upstairs. I live alone and can’t have visitors or people in my home now, so may as well try and make extra money with t... Latest reply by Nikki339
    Hi I received a note from my city today (Long Beach CA) telling me that due to recent changes I’m required to register my listing with the city which costs $250 or I won’t be able to continue to host. My problem is that they also have denied ADU’s to be u... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’ve experienced a payout issue, I haven’t received a Recent payout late by almost 2 weeks. Has anyone else had the same issue and what is the best way to approach this. I’ve been fobbed off by Airbnb. Latest reply by Emiel1