How to find cleaning service near me? zip code 11429?

Jolie5
Level 1
New York, NY

How to find cleaning service near me? zip code 11429?

Hi,

It's hard for me to find a cleaning service. Any suggestions are appreciated.

JoAnn

1 Reply 1
Frederick153
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Hi JoAnn,

Finding a reliable cleaning service can be challenging. Here are a few tips that might help you:

Online Directories: Websites like Yelp, Angie's List, and Google Maps allow you to search for cleaning services by zip code. You can read reviews and compare options in your area.

Local Host Club: Have you checked in with your local Host Club about recommendations for this in your area? 
You can find the full list of clubs here >> https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Social Media: Join local Facebook groups or neighborhood apps like Nextdoor. Members often share recommendations for service providers.

Professional Associations: Check if the cleaning services are members of professional associations like the International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association (IJCSA) or similar organizations.

For a professional and well-organized approach to managing your property, consider creating a detailed welcome book for your guests. It can include essential information and instructions that may help streamline your cleaning and maintenance processes. Customizable templates can make this task much easier and more efficient. You might find some great options on templacity.

Hope this helps you find a great cleaning service!